Collegiate Church of Saint-Denis in Liège
- MAPS: Google Maps
From the outside, this collegiate church is interesting because its tower made an ideal observation post and was, therefore, an integral part of the city's first defence under the rule of Notger. The nave of the church is one of the oldest in Liège (dating from the 11th century) and the church houses a masterpiece of 16th century wooden sculpture, titled "An Altarpiece of the Passion."
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum