COLLEGIATE CHURCH OF SAINT-JEAN
Place Xavier Neujean
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded by Notger in 981, the collegiate church of Saint-Jean is very similar to the Chapelle Palatine, built by Charles the Great in Aix-la-Chapelle. Very little of what remains is medieval, the chancel and rotunda having been constructed in the 18th century.
Guided tours: for groups, by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 366 08 15
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum