- MAPS: Google Maps
This is a superb example of post-modern restoration carried out in the heart of this historic city in the 1970s. It is the work of the architect Charles Vandenhove. To this series of renovated houses from the 17th and 18th centuries were added a number of new buildings complete with the windows decorated with geometrical ironwork to harmonise with the existing buildings.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"