- MAPS: Google Maps
This is a superb example of post-modern restoration carried out in the heart of this historic city in the 1970s. It is the work of the architect Charles Vandenhove. To this series of renovated houses from the 17th and 18th centuries were added a number of new buildings complete with the windows decorated with geometrical ironwork to harmonise with the existing buildings.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum