- MAPS: Google Maps
Thanks to recent restoration work, this prestigious bridge which stands at the confluence of the Meuse and the Ourthe rivers can now be seen in its original splendour, with its railings with gilded mascarons and rich decorations on the plant theme, its sculptures of Tritons (sea monsters depicted as blowing seashells) and its lofty Renommées (angels blowing trumpets).
Opening hours: Every day throughout the year. The bridge is illuminated at night with particularly original and atmospheric lights.
Guided tours for groups Art&Fact on ++32-(0)4/366 56 04.
Directions: By car: from the town centre, follow the signs for Marche, Huy - train: Liège - Guillemins station.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History