Rue des Récollets 34
- MAPS: Google Maps
The house where Grétry was born.
Miniature paintings, sculptures, engravings, personal belongings, testimonies on the musician's life (1741-1813). Numerous events on Grétry's emotional life are mentioned in the collections of the museum. An iconography presents Grétry at all ages and under all aspects. Several period musical instruments are presented.
Rich library on the second floor.
For guided tours: enquire at "Les Rendez-vous Musicaux Liégois", Rue Bassenge 27, 4000 Liège (phone: +32 (0)4/223 06 27).
Duration of the visit: around 50 min.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"