Visit : Architectural Heritage
Liège-Guillemins TGV Train Station
© WBT - Pascale Beroujon
Place de Guillemins 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The new attractive and modern TGV train station of Liège-Guillemins, designed by famous Catalan architect Santiago Calatrava.
Liège, the "Ardent city" is now closer than ever to Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Cologne and Frankfurt. Don't wait any longer and discover its cultural and architectural heritage.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)