Visit : Architectural Heritage
Liège-Guillemins TGV Train Station
© WBT - Pascale Beroujon
Place de Guillemins 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The new attractive and modern TGV train station of Liège-Guillemins, designed by famous Catalan architect Santiago Calatrava.
Liège, the "Ardent city" is now closer than ever to Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Cologne and Frankfurt. Don't wait any longer and discover its cultural and architectural heritage.
- website : http://www.euro-liege-tgv.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum