PHILHARMONIC ROOM OF LIEGE
Boulevard Piercot 25
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded in 1960, the ORCHESTRE PHILHARMONIQUE DE LIEGE (Liège Philharmonic Orchestra) is the leading symphony orchestra of the French-speaking Community in Belgium.
The OPL is one of the major musical institutions of French-speaking Belgium and serves as the community's cultural ambassador in large European cities.
The Salle Philharmonique at Liège (formerly the Salle du Conservatoire) is a major example of 19th century architecture, it was built by the architects Louis Boonen and Laurent Demany, and was opened by Eugène Ysaÿe on 30 April 1887. The Salle Philharmonique has a capacity of 1,162 seated places, divided between the stalls, a balcony, three rows of boxes and a 240 seat hall.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 684321
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Modave Castle
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum