Sightseeing in Liège
- MAPS: Google Maps
"Sightseeing in Liège" is a joint organisation of the Tourist Office of Liège and the company Touristram.
On the Place Saint-Lambert, near the Saint-Michel island, hop on the train for a 45 minute commented ride (in four languages) through the historical centre of the city, the other side of the river and the boulevards.
Discover the many beautiful buildings, representing the unique history of the city, and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere.
- weekends and public holidays: departure at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
- weekdays: departure at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
No tourist train on Monday (unless you make a reservation)
The train is accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Guided visits for groups: the train ride can also be added to a day-trip to Liège
Information and reservation: by mail, fax or email, at least one month before the visit, at the Tourist Office of Liège, Féronstrée 92. Tel: 04 221 92 21 - fax 04 221 92 22 - email@example.com
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich