Tchantches Museum in Liège
Rue Surlet 56
- MAPS: Google Maps
Famous puppets of Liège. Costumes offered to Tchanchès. Documents and objects related to the Liège folklore, and the Outre-Meuse region. Collection of puppets of Liege (129) by Denis Bisscheroux.
Guided tours for groups of at least 20 people on written request, one month in advance.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Liège Aquarium and Museum