Rue Pont d'Avroy 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
On 30 September 1922 the Forum opened its gates to the public. This Art Déco gem right in the centre of the "Cité Ardente", is an excellent illustration of the prestigious period during which it was built, as well as its tortuous route during the 20th century. Through ballet, opera, jazz, classical concerts and variety shows, the Forum manages to create a dreamlike atmosphere appreciated by artists and spectators alike. The story of the artistic life in Liège is irrevocably linked to the history of the Forum, where artists like Jacques Brel, Leo Ferre, Louis Armstrong, Ray Charles and Miles Davis already performed. This important cultural location is listed as "Patrimoine exceptionnel de Wallonie" (Exceptional Walloon Heritage).
Adjustable room with 600 to 2000 seats.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"