MUSEUM FOR HISTORY AND THE LIFE OF TIMES GONE BY
Place Saint-Christophe 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Housed in an old 19th century school, this museum presents the history of the village: the medieval seigniory, Racour during the storm of both world wars, life of the past (school, agriculture before mechanization, old crafts) and the old kitchen.
Also open by appointment.
Tourist information on the town LINCENT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum