COLLEGIATE CHURCH OF SAINT-URSMER
Rue de l'Eglise 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This church was consecrated in 697 and rebuilt in the 9th century. The nave and the western parts are rare examples of Carolingian architecture in Belgium and are set within an otherwise Mosan architectural whole.
Guided visits on request at the "Syndicat d'Initiative de Lobbes" (Tourist office), tel.: +32 (0)71/59 51 45.
Closed in winter at 4 pm.
Accessible to wheelchair users (except crypt, jube).
Tourist information on the town LOBBES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre