Tronquoy Conservation Orchard
Les Calvaires 7
6840 LONGLIER (NEUFCHATEAU)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Created in 1990, Tronquoy conservation orchard is a living museum aiming to preserve ancient varieties of indigenous fruit trees.
It also serves to discover others varieties of fruit tree, study their disease resistance in the harsh climate of the central Ardennes and to teach grafting, planting and pruning techniques.
All these activities are the result of a close collaboration between the Cercle des Naturalistes de Belgique and Gembloux phytopathology centre.
The orchard is open to the public several times a year and on request for groups.
By road : E411 exit 27, then via the N85 towards Longlier, and follow signs for Tronquoy
By train: Longlier station
Agepa de Michamps not-for-profit organisation.
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 21 08 20
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town NEUFCHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Orval Abbey