Tronquoy Conservation Orchard
Les Calvaires 7
6840 LONGLIER (NEUFCHATEAU)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Created in 1990, Tronquoy conservation orchard is a living museum aiming to preserve ancient varieties of indigenous fruit trees.
It also serves to discover others varieties of fruit tree, study their disease resistance in the harsh climate of the central Ardennes and to teach grafting, planting and pruning techniques.
All these activities are the result of a close collaboration between the Cercle des Naturalistes de Belgique and Gembloux phytopathology centre.
The orchard is open to the public several times a year and on request for groups.
By road : E411 exit 27, then via the N85 towards Longlier, and follow signs for Tronquoy
By train: Longlier station
Agepa de Michamps not-for-profit organisation.
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 21 08 20
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town NEUFCHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Durbuy Labyrinth - An extraordinary attraction in Belgium
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Orval Abbey