CHURCH NOTRE-DAME DE L'ASSOMPTION
Rue A. Libert 2
1325 LONGUEVILLE (CHAUMONT-GISTOUX)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The church is worth a visit thanks to its beautiful woodwerk and in particular the 18th century organ that was recently renovated.
The factory and the church don't organize visits. But if you go to the presbytery you can get the key and a sister will gladly explain to possible visitors.
Tourist information on the town CHAUMONT-GISTOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts