Domaine de Ronchinne 25
5330 MAILLEN (ASSESSE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Once the home of Leopold II's third daughter the Princess Clémentine, the Ronchinne estate with its early 20th century chateau extends over 44 hectares. The park, which is acclaimed for its rhododendrons and lakes has an old-world charm. On the other side of the house, there are flower beds on the slopes and little twisting paths leading towards a lake scattered with stones and past an old hunting pavilion with a fountain, winding up at a lawn decorated with statues. Pruned shrubberies and wild shoots flourish side by side in an astonishing fashion on this splendid estate.
Open continuously from April to September, (on request for conferences or gastronomic weekends outside the normal opening period) - Cultural events: concerts in the "Été Mosan Festival".
Access : E411 motorway, Wierde exit, then via the N4 towards Arlon. After going under the railway bridge take exit 21 on the right, and at the top of the hill follow the signs for Ronchinne.
Accommodation and full board available (individual or group).
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 41 14 05
- fax : +32 (0) 81 41 28 94
- website : http://www.chateaudelaposte.be
Tourist information on the town ASSESSE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE