"Maisières, mon village" Museum
Rue Baron Dubois
7020 MAISIERES (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum is the result of continuous passion and work. You will discover a museum on rural life with a café, a classroom, a kitchen.... A room displaying jobs from times gone by. Come and discover the everyday life of our ancestors. A small virtual visit is available on the website provided below.
Individual and group visits, by appointment at +32 (0) 65/33 87 60 - +32 (0) 498/13 83 66.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 33 87 60
- website : http://www.maisieres.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin