"Maisières, mon village" Museum
Rue Baron Dubois
7020 MAISIERES (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum is the result of continuous passion and work. You will discover a museum on rural life with a café, a classroom, a kitchen.... A room displaying jobs from times gone by. Come and discover the everyday life of our ancestors. A small virtual visit is available on the website provided below.
Individual and group visits, by appointment at +32 (0) 65/33 87 60 - +32 (0) 498/13 83 66.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 33 87 60
- website : http://www.maisieres.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region