ROSE GARDEN DANIEL SCHMITZ
- MAPS: Google Maps
This garden, unique in Belgium, incorporates superb collections of old and very old roses, many dating back to the mid-19th century and some as far back as the 1300s! This exceptional garden includes 1500 varieties, including "Rosa Malmundariensis", "Belle des Fagnes", "Blanche des Fagnes", "Souvenir de Malmédy" and "Eglantine des Fagnes".
Access: E42 motorway, exit 11 (Malmédy).
Free of charge for children.
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège