4760 MANDERFELD (BUELLINGEN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Since 1989, Hergersberg-Losheim offers the biggest exhibition on cribs in Europe, coming from both traditional and modern churches all over the world. The majority of these collections is leant and renewed every year. These 500 cribs show the success of this sacred and popular art.
Losheim/Eifel is located at about 70 km north of Trier, at about 70 km south of Aachen and at about 85 km from Liège, at the Belgian-German border, in the magnificent wooded region of the High Eifel, not far from Luxembourg. Guided tours on written request.
Shop, Christmas market.
Duration of the visit: 1h30.
Groups of 20 pers. can combine a visit to the expo and a hot meal - information on request.
Children under 6 years of age : free of charge (except groups of children).
Tourist information on the town BUELLINGEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich