MUSEUM OF ARDENNES CHASSEURS
Camp Roi Albert
- MAPS: Google Maps
The story of the "Ardennes Hunters" begins with the birth of their ancestor in 1830: the 10th Line Regiment. It continues after their creation in 1933 to defend the Ardennes. This story is illustrated with documents and through the evolution of uniforms and arms until nowadays.
Visits only by appointment.
Other telephone number: +32 (0)84/31 35 82 or +32 (0)84/24 61 39 (Office hours).
Children under the age of 12: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 84 24 60 82
- fax : +32 (0) 84 24 60 82
Tourist information on the town MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Orval Abbey