Rue du Roi Chevalier 11
5024 MARCHE-LES-DAMES (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Along the River Meuse, at Marche-les-Dames, la Feraugière invites you to share a local dish on its terraces with friends or as a couple.
- Local produce on Meuse soil
- Beers and snails on the menu
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Make time for good food
La Feraugière is a taverne-restaurant alond the Meuse, north of Namur. Take a seat on one of the terraces looking onto the Meuse or in the shade of the rocks and let time pass by. A garden is also at your disposal.
La Feraugière offers local food, traditional French cuisine and grills.
Important sporting events are broadcast. A room for around 50 people is available. Car park.
Local food offered by La Feraugière
Namur garden snails in wild garlic. As for beer, the local house specialities are Gauloise, Waterloo, Applebocq & Redbocq.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Come to La Feraugière for a culinary treat along the River Meuse.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 26 06 94
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings