Rue du Cazier 48
6001 MARCINELLE (CHARLEROI)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Bistrot de Terroir® "Le Cazier" restaurant is situated in front of the former Bois du Cazier mining site in Marcinelle. Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation and recollection.
- A tavern to remember the Bois du Cazier catastrophe
- Culinary Cazier delights
- Bistrot de Terroir®
UNESCO world heritage site
Today, you can visit the old Bois du Cazier mine. It is a remembrance site of the catastrophe, but also museum of glass, industry and a major cultural site in Charleroi.
Regional produce proposed by Le Cazier
Bistrot de Terroir®
Make the most of your visit to a Bistrot de Terroir® restaurant by asking for a loyalty card, valid in any of the restaurants in the Bistrot de Terroir® network.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 96 16 92
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park