FARM-MUSEUM OF MARCQ
Rue du Village 53
7850 MARCQ (ENGHIEN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover this retrospective view on country life of former days and the traditional activities linked to land cultivation, you can discover a number of machines that were used for tobacco and flax cultivation. The old brewery with its important collection of mills (some of which are more than 100 years old). An important collection of ploughs, as well as old cow-drawn tools to cultivate the land. A perfect imitation of a carpentry. Admire perfectly working churns and turbines at the dairy.
Open from 1 May to 1 November by appointment.
Guided visit: +/- 2h.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 395 40 96
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bois-Du-Luc Ecomuseum
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes