Rue de la Place
- MAPS: Google Maps
Church from the 13th century with a tower reconstructed in 1570. The various modifications to the building have given it a basilical ground plan. Remarkable: the bulbous church tower, the nave with its Meuse capitals and its consoles as well as the baroque choir. Listed since 1970.
Free visits and only by reservation.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014