Rue de la Place
- MAPS: Google Maps
Church from the 13th century with a tower reconstructed in 1570. The various modifications to the building have given it a basilical ground plan. Remarkable: the bulbous church tower, the nave with its Meuse capitals and its consoles as well as the baroque choir. Listed since 1970.
Free visits and only by reservation.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies