Rue de la Place
- MAPS: Google Maps
Church from the 13th century with a tower reconstructed in 1570. The various modifications to the building have given it a basilical ground plan. Remarkable: the bulbous church tower, the nave with its Meuse capitals and its consoles as well as the baroque choir. Listed since 1970.
Free visits and only by reservation.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes