Rue Brunehault 33
7022 MESVIN (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Living museum on the environment and water, for children aged between 2,5 and 12 years. Accompanied by a guide (one guide per 12 children), children learn about water and its importance through models, dioramas, aquariums, discovery zones, tales, games, scientific experiments,...
The museum is closed on 25 December, 1 January as well as on Trinity Sunday (Doudou: "Ducasse de Mons".
Open every day for groups by appointment (call: +32 (0)65/33 82 33 - between 3 pm and 5 pm).
Open for the general public every last Sunday of the month at 2.30 pm: guided tour with a duration of 2h.
All visits are guided, playful and interactive. Adults 2h/€ 4,-, 3h/€ 5,-. Children € 7,-/1 day.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium