1080 Brussels (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Marie-José park, located between the Boulevard Machtens, the Avenue Baeck and the Avenue de-Roovere, offers, in the middle of the urban surroundings, 4 hectares of vegetation, typical for the undergrowth of the province of Brabant. From the entrance, you can perceive the atmosphere by the imposing and impassive statue of Mahatma Gandhi. Further on, the petanque tracks, a small game area, a football field and a skateboard ramp bring happiness to the children of the district. Three ponds are inhabited by herons, black and white swans and wild gooses and the beech grove and the undergrowth are refuges for green woodpeckers and parrots.
In the winter from 9 am to 5 pm, in the summer from 8 am to 9 pm.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts