MIMA Millenium Iconoclast Museum of Arts - Brussels 2016
Quai du Hainaut 33
1080 Brussels (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The New MIMA Millenium Iconoclast Museum of Arts museum invites to discover the history of culture 2.0.
Following the dramatic events in Brussels on 22 March 2016, the MIMA is postponing its opening.
The Millenium Iconoclast Museum of Arts, the first museum of its type in Europe, invites you to discover the evolution of contemporary art since the arrival of the internet and the history of culture 2.0. The MIMA will exhibit art that transcends various creative domains: a mixture of urban, graphic, musical, sporting, artistic and geek cultures.
The MIMA will house a permanent collection and two annual exhibitions will also be held in a 1000m² space.
Organise your events
The MIMA also offers its rooms for private or professional events for 30 to 250 people.
All the necessary information regarding opening hours and prices will be available on the MIMA website shortly.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours