1940-44 Museum - Lieutenant Cook in Monceau-Imbrechies
Bureau 9 Imbrechies
Rue de la Carrière 4
6592 MONCEAU-IMBRECHIES (MOMIGNIES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 1940-1944 museum is set in a former 19th century stable and relates the horrors of the Second World War and in particular the arrival of the allied troops in the region: pictures, documents, military objects, Patton tank, Piron cannon brigade, Canadian prioners wagon, satiric paintings of Liedel...
Open on other days on request 48h in advance.
Guided tours on request (48h in advance) by phone: +32 (0)60/51 12 52.
DVD showing possible.
Children younger than 12 years: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 51 12 52
- fax : +32 (0) 60 51 12 52
Tourist information on the town MOMIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region