Artothèque, 50000 pieces at your fingertips
Rue Claude de Bettignies 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the heart of the new hub of museums in Mons, the Artothèque is a place of conservation, restoration and study for heritage from the Mons region.
The Artothèque welcomes you in the old chapel of the Ursulines convent, a great example of classical 17th century architecture.
This haven of conservation of Mons' heritage serves as a home for the works of art and activities that accompany them. It is simultaneously a centre for storage, research, restoration and study of this heritage by gathering within its walls collections which are not permanently exhibited in other museums.
Open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut