Complexe Imagix - Site des Grands Prés
Boulevard André Delvaux 1/2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Before or after the cinema or your shopping trip to Mons, why not enjoy a nice moment at the Brasse-Temps microbrewery and restaurant.
- Bar, microbrewery, taverne...
- in the centre of the Grands Prés in Mons,
- useful information.
The Brasse-Temps concept
All the beers on offer are brewed on site or in one of the Dubuisson breweries or microbreweries. So don't just look for a simple lager, a trappist beer or an abbey beer, here is the list of beers and meals available (in French only).
This wonderful brewery, that seats 200 people, has offered local cuisine and/or dishes cooked with beer from the Dubuisson breweries since its opening in 2003.
Everything's easy at the Brasse-Temps
Don't hesitate to visit. Easy access, a huge car park, shopping, entertainment such as the cinema and the many animated evenings which transform the brewery into a particularly welcoming pub.
Not forgetting the terrace for when the weather improves!
What's more, you can organise a visit to the micro-brewery: €5 per person with a tasting included (minimum 5 people).
Come and enjoy the Brasse-Temps in Mons.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park