Hainaut Maison des Cyclistes - Pro Velo Hainaut
Point vélo de la gare
Boulevard Charles Quint 35
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pro Velo is an association created in 1992 to promote the use of the bike as means of transport and discovery, especially in a city environment.
The association has developed a number of activities: study office, organisation of events, bike education and bike tourism.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche