Maison Léon Losseau
Rue de Nimy 37
- MAPS: Google Maps
The House of lawyer Léon Losseau was imagined by the genius of Victor Horta and architect Paul Saintenoy. It now stands on "37, rue de Nimy" and is one of the most accomplished examples of modern houses of the pre-war period (1899-1910).
This remarkable house, contrary to the conformist ideas that were trite in the countryside back then, merges different styles and gives the ensemble a peculiar character by transforming a 17th century house into an Art Nouveau gem. Everything has been thought of, unto the tiniest details.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 35 17 65
- website : http://www.mons.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts