Visit : Museum/Discover
MUSEUM OF FOLKLORE AND CUSTOMS OF MONS (MAISON JEAN LESCARTS)
© Ville de Mons
Rue Neuve 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old infirmary of the Convent of the daughters of Our Lady (1636). Local folkore (Procession of the Golden Coach and the medieval fight, called "Lumeçon"), shop signs, furniture, audio-visual.
The Museum Jean Lescarts is closed for redecoration works.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum