Visit : Museum/Discover
MUSEUM OF FOLKLORE AND CUSTOMS OF MONS (MAISON JEAN LESCARTS)
© Ville de Mons
Rue Neuve 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old infirmary of the Convent of the daughters of Our Lady (1636). Local folkore (Procession of the Golden Coach and the medieval fight, called "Lumeçon"), shop signs, furniture, audio-visual.
The Museum Jean Lescarts is closed for redecoration works.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium