The House of Jazz in Hainaut
Boulevard Dolez 51
- MAPS: Google Maps
The House of Jazz in Hainaut NPO, Centre Culturel offers 10 000 rare discs and videos to listen to, unedited photos and documents on permanent display, a well stocked library and picture library and manuscripts of copies of famous recordings... for the benefit of all jazz friends and amateurs: collectors, students, journalists, musicians, etc.
- Permanent audiovisual exhibition where, thanks to the walkmans, you will be immersed in the musical atmosphere called to mind by documents dating back to 1940.
- Travelling exhibition on the history of jazz (on request)
- Record collection composed of thousands of rare discs, where you can listen to discs of the collection or to your own ancient discs.
- Well-stocked video library, where you can view the videos at your own pace.
- Library consisting of books, reviews, magazines, catalogues, press clippings, scores, etc.
- Musical conferences, dedicated to a musician, a style, an instrument, Belgian jazz, etc.
- Bimonthly bulletin: annual subscription €10
- Competitions for amateurs and visits.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus