Treasure of the St-Waudru's Collegiate Church in Mons
Place du Chapitre
- MAPS: Google Maps
This is one of the most beautiful collections of goldsmith's works in Belgium ranging from the12th to the 19th century.
Statues, paintings and manuscripts are jealously guarded in the magnificent St-Waudru's Collegiate Church, which was erected between the 15th and the 17th century in the Gothic style of Brabant.
Admire the splendid albaster statues of Jacques Du Broeucq (16th c.) and the impressive windows from 1510-1511.
The collegiate church is open all year round from 9am to 6pm (from 8am to 6:30pm on Sundays).
Free entry. Entrance through the south door. No access to the choir during services.
Guided visits for groups (at least 10 persons) all year round, by reservation at the Maison du Tourisme of Mons Tel: +32 (0) 65 33 55 80 or (0) 65 35 34 88; fax: +32 (0) 65 35 63 36.
Children under 12: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MONS
- A unique discovery trip in Mons from €65pp at Hotel Infotel
- Mons and Tournai break, 3 days/ 2 nights from €109pp
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bois-Du-Luc Ecomuseum
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles