- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in glass and metal on the banks of la Trouille, river that used divide the city in half. This superb building was built in 1870-1871 when the Trouille was diverted to the outskirts of the town.
The Water Machine was restored but recently (1990-1994) and is now an exposition hall for cultural manifestations.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut