MOZET - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
Rue du Calvaire
5340 MOZET (GESVES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Gesves (Province of Namur)
Situated on the southern slope of the charming valley of Samson, in a landscape filled with meadowlands and groves, Mozet is typical of the architectural characteristics of the Condroz area. The old town centre is dominated by the Saint-Lambert's church built in a classical style and rebuilt in 1775 in blue stone. The grey of the limestone and the black tints of the slates predominate in the entire village, which confers it an undeniable charm.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible.
In accordance with a French initiative, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" created in 1994 crowns the most beautiful country sites of Wallonia with its label. Listed buildings and outstanding patrimony (in an intact environment) go hand in hand with the inhabitants' will to share their joy of living there.
Tourist information on the town GESVES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings