AFRICAN MUSEUM OF NAMUR
Rue du Premier Lanciers 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Guardroom of the former Leopoldbarracks (end 19th century). Documents and souvenirs from the period between the foundation of Belgian Congo until nowadays. Geology, zoology, African farming, ethnology, library. African arts, ironwork, pottery, weaving, basketry, musical instruments, arms.
Closed on public holidays.
Guided tours for groups and schools. Duration: 1h30, on request.
Groups from 15 people, book at least 48h in advance.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- The Molignée Rail Bikes (Velorail)
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings