AMUSEMENT PARK QUEEN FABIOLA
Rond-point M. Thonar 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
On top of the Namur Citadel, in a wonderful protected and renovated green setting, the amusement park Queen Fabiola offers many diversions for everybody: large playground and inflatable castles, go-carts, trampolines, electric cars, mini-golf, rock climbing trails...Cafeteria and barbecue area.
Visits for school groups on request, in between 10 am and 4 pm.
Closed on the weekend of the Motocross Grand Prix.
Groups as from 15 pers.
Barbecue area on request.
Banqueting hall (September to March).
Children smaller than 1 meter: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings