AMUSEMENT PARK QUEEN FABIOLA
Rond-point M. Thonar 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
On top of the Namur Citadel, in a wonderful protected and renovated green setting, the amusement park Queen Fabiola offers many diversions for everybody: large playground and inflatable castles, go-carts, trampolines, electric cars, mini-golf, rock climbing trails...Cafeteria and barbecue area.
Visits for school groups on request, in between 10 am and 4 pm.
Closed on the weekend of the Motocross Grand Prix.
Groups as from 15 pers.
Barbecue area on request.
Banqueting hall (September to March).
Children smaller than 1 meter: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Molignée Rail Bikes (Velorail)
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat