ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE SAINT-PIERRE
Route Merveilleuse 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
The archaeological site Saint-Pierre is managed by the Archaeological Service of the province of Namur and focuses on the results of the archaeological excavations performed in Wallonia. On an educational level, the exhibitions are aimed at professionals, the general public, and school groups.
Guided visits by reservation for groups of maximum 25 persons: € 1,5/person.
Educational animations possible on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 030241
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 25 02 70
- fax : +32 (0) 81 25 02 71
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort