DIOCESAN MUSEUM AND TREASURE OF THE CATHEDRAL
Place du Chapitre 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
17th century building of the ancient Saint-Aubin convent and modern rooms.
Treasure of the cathedral (11th to 19th c.).
Religious items coming from the provinces of Namur and Luxemburg: plate (among which the little Merovingian shrine of Andenne), glassworks from the 16th to the 18th c., sculptures, brassware, liturgical ornaments,...
The museum is accessible through the cathedral. Book a visit at +32 (0)476/97 23 24.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 44 42 85
- fax : +32 (0) 81 44 42 85
- website : http://www.musee-diocesain-namur.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan