Namur Maison des Cyclistes - Namur Pro Velo
Point Vélo de la gare de Namur
Place de la Station 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pro Velo Namur invites you to discover the heritage, landscapes, stories and secrets of the capital of Wallonia on two wheels.
Pro Velo Namur offers you bike rental, guided tours, rides and itineraries and even a catalogue of maps... In short, a whole host of activities and services to help you.
Hire a bike:
€10 for 4 hours, €14 for 1 day and €6 per day after that.
For individual clients: 1 of every 2 rentals free on Tuesdays (subject to availability).
From October to April:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: from 11am to 7pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: from 7am to7pm.
From May to September:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: from 11am to 7pm.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: from 7am to 7pm.
Saturdays and Sundays: from 9:30am to 6pm.
- Pro Velo Liège | Bike station at the train station
- Pro Velo Brussels - bike hire and guided bike tours
- Pro Velo Brabant Wallon | Bike station at Ottignies train station
- Pro Velo Hainaut | Bike station at the train station
Visit our partners' webpages
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- LES FERMES DU BONHEUR
- Castle of Celles-Vêves
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve