THE BAROQUE CHURCH OF SAINT-LOUP
Rue du Collège
- MAPS: Google Maps
Erected between 1621 and 1645, this church of the Jesuit convent stands as a remarkable testimony to the religious architecture of the 17th century. This is a masterpiece in the Baroque style which, two centuries later, Baudelaire found profoundly fascinating. Currently being restored.
Visit on request, call at +32 (0)81/22 80 85.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 22 80 85
- website : http://www.eglisesaintloup.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes