THE BAROQUE CHURCH OF SAINT-LOUP
Rue du Collège
- MAPS: Google Maps
Erected between 1621 and 1645, this church of the Jesuit convent stands as a remarkable testimony to the religious architecture of the 17th century. This is a masterpiece in the Baroque style which, two centuries later, Baudelaire found profoundly fascinating. Currently being restored.
Visit on request, call at +32 (0)81/22 80 85.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 22 80 85
- website : http://www.eglisesaintloup.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes