THE GARDEN OF SCENTS
Rue de l'Ermitage 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This thematic garden in the park of the castle of Namur, on top of the Citadel, gathers about 350 types of plants, which were all chosen for their olfactory characteristics and grouped in colourful beds: lavender, basil, roses... Discover a new vision on gardens and be pleasantly surprised by its heavenly scents from your arrival.
In the park of the castle of Namur.
Free entry: daily, weekends and public holidays as well.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes