THE NAMUR PROVINCIAL MUSEUM OF ANCIENT ARTS
Hôtel de Gaiffier d’Hestroy
Rue de Fer 24
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum is situated in an 18th century patrician house (a listed monument belonging to the province of Namur). It presents the Namur Archaeological Society medieval and renaissance collections (paintings, sculptures, silver, glass-in-lead, embroideries,...). The museum organises each year one or two extra temporary exhibitions and produces numerous publications.
Closed on 24, 25, 31/12 and 01/01.
Only the rooms for temporary exhibitions are accessible to handicapped persons.
Guided tours on prior request.
Entrance fee during the exhibitions (permanent collections + exhibition): adults: € 5,-, students, seniors, groups: € 2,5; schools: permanent collections €1,-; permanent collections + exhibition; children -12 years: free of charge.
Children - 12 years old: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat