RURAL MUSEUM CONDRUSE
Fondation Christian Blavier
Rue du Presbytère 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rural life in the Condroz of Liège: farmer, stone cutter, shoe repairer, miner, carpenter, cabinet maker, woodcutter, blacksmith, baker, household articles, kitchen from the beginning of the century,...
Illustration of the Liège Condroz by pictures, paintings and scale models.
Musical corner: violins and documents on music.
Corner of toys.
Corner of old professions (needle professions).
Room with wall paintings of an old place in the village (puppets and scets).
Open: all the other days by appointment.
School groups: Thursday mornings, 9 am - 12 pm (activities, workshops for children).
Reservations required for guided tours (tel: +32 (0)85/51 11 57).
Duration of the visit: 1h or longer upon demands.
Tourist information on the town NANDRIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum