La Remise, Museum of Rural Life in Offaing
Chaussée de Luxembourg 13
6840 NEUFCHATEAU (OFFAING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum, located in a former farm, welcomes visitors in the Ardennes, in the province of Luxembourg, 4km from Neufchâteau.
This small museum exhibits original collections dedicated to rural life in the Ardennes in times gone by. Its owner, Edgard Grevisse, shares his lovingly assembled treasure with you.
Journey back in time and discover a reconstructed forge and kitchen from the early 20th century, the permanent exhibition of agricultural equipment and the collection of ancient ovens.
La Remise also offers 2 guest rooms and a tavern.
Visiting the museum
Every day around 10 or 11am.
Closes around 6.30 or 7pm.
You are advised to contact the owner before visiting.
Children over 10 years old: €3.
Free for children under 10.
Groups of 10 or more people: €4pp.
Tourist information on the town NEUFCHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre