American Military Cemetery in Neuville-en-Condroz
Route du Condroz 164
- MAPS: Google Maps
This American Second World War cemetery is located in the town of Neuprez, in Belgium.
Also known under the name of Ardennes American Cemetery, it is one of the 14 permanent American Second World War cemeteries to be outside the USA.
The cemetery lines up 5.327 graves of American soldiers. It has an important memorial, chapel and museum, illustrating on three big marble walls the military operations in Europe and those of the Battle of the Ardennes.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 371 42 87
- website : http://www.abmc.gov
Tourist information on the town NEUPRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum