American Military Cemetery in Neuville-en-Condroz
Route du Condroz 164
- MAPS: Google Maps
This American Second World War cemetery is located in the town of Neupré, in Belgium.
Also known under the name of Ardennes American Cemetery, it is one of the 14 permanent American Second World War cemeteries to be outside the USA.
The cemetery lines up 5.327 graves of American soldiers. It has an important memorial, chapel and museum, illustrating on three big marble walls the military operations in Europe and those of the Battle of the Ardennes.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 371 42 87
- website : http://www.abmc.gov
Tourist information on the town NEUPRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum