MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
Centre Culturel Emile Jadinon
1457 NIL-SAINT-VINCENT-SAINT-MARTIN (WALHAIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old town hall (1838), restored in 1971.
This Museum presents different aspects of life in the village: the farmhouse, the chapels, the artisanship, the two World Wars, the processions, the school...
Closed on school holidays and on public holidays.
School activities for groups up to 50 people, on request (according to availability).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 65 55 47
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town WALHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum