Rue Mouzin 31
7020 NIMY (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Director of the local primary school's house (1871).
Ground floor: pipe collection from Nimy, pipes from the 5 continents; glazed earthenware, patriotic room.
New exhibition room. Paintings, sculptures, thematic exhibitions, meeting and conference room, library.
Closed from November to March, except for groups.
Guided visits all year round on request, for groups of min. 12 pers. Duration: 1h.
Brochures: FR, NL, EN.
Other telephone numbers: + 32 (0)478/59 62 77 or (0)473/85 57 87 or +32 (0)494/60 43 48.
Rate/groups: € 2,-/person/guide.
Children under the age of 12: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 478 57 62 77
- fax : +32 (0)
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums