TOWN MUSUEM FOR ARCHAEOLOGY, ART AND HISTORY
Rue de Bruxelles 27
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ancient refugee in the priory of the "Prénitaires d'Orival" (18th c.). Listed monument. Prehistoric and Gallo-Roman archaeology of Nivelles and its region (Liberchies = road Bavai/Cologne).
Money. Room dedicated to the sculptor Laurent Delvaux (1696-1778). Documentation centre on Nivelles and surroundings. Stone and wooden sculptures from Brabant (15th and 16th c.). Paintings and Brussels tapestry of the 16th century. Furniture from Nivelles (17th and 18th c.). Musical instruments from the 18th century. Rooms with pieces by the "Anciens Serments".
Saturday: open on request, only for groups.
Closed on public holidays.
Visits and animations for schools, by appointment.
Guided visits on request at the tourist office +32 (0)67/22 04 44.
Free access to the library and documentation.
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield